This access is a free service offered to all applicants that have applied for the Housing Choice Voucher or Low Income Public Housing Program. Information accuracy is the sole responsibility of the applicant. Reported changes will appear in the portal the following business week after they are submitted.
The Fresno Housing Authority (FH) reserves the right to add, modify or delete functions viewed via the Portal at any time without notice to maintain the efficiency and use of the portal.
Each applicant must agree to be bound by this Agreement. FH in its sole discretion, reserves the right to request that an applicant bring photo identification in order to verify his/her identity should any question arise concerning the validity of the acceptance of this Agreement.
Applicants are required to adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Applicants agree to log into the Applicant Portal to report any change of address within 10 days of the occurrence.
2. Applicants agree to act in a responsible, ethical, and legal manner.
3. Applicants will not share their password or allow anyone other than themselves to use their Portal account.
4. Applicants will not attempt to access information concerning any applicant or any account assigned to another person other than their own.
5. Applicants will not attempt to harm or destroy the data on the portal.
6. Applicants will not use the Portal for any illegal activity, including, but not limited to violation of Federal and State Data Privacy laws. Anyone found to be in violation of these laws will be subject to civil and/or criminal prosecution.
7. Applicants who identify a security problem within the Portal must notify FH as soon as the security issue is observed by emailing FH staff at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of the observation.
8. Applicants will not set any computer to automatically log into the Portal.
9. Applicants will log out of their Portal user account when they are not at their computer.
10. Applicants identified as a security risk will be denied access to the site.
FH will use reasonable measures to protect applicant information from unauthorized viewing. FH WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE SYSTEM OR INTERNET. FH does not promise any particular level or method of access to the Portal for viewing information. FH will not be responsible for actions taken by applicants that compromise their information. FH reserves the right to limit or terminate the Portal for viewing information without notice. All applicants who use the portal to access their information consent to electronic monitoring and understand that they are granted access to a private network used as a tool by FH employees. Account activity is electronically recorded.
FH does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, marital status, familial status, national origin, age, pregnancy, disability, ancestry, sexual orientation, or gender identity in the access to, admission into, or employment in, housing programs or activities.